So Much For New Year’s Resolutions!

bluejay

Image | This entry was posted in Birds Without Words and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to So Much For New Year’s Resolutions!

1. atkokosplace says:

Three in the beak! Such a pretty bird! Happy New Year! Koko

I love your Blue Jays Kathy, their beautiful blue, black and white patterning and how amazingly they fill their mouths with peanuts!

Thanks for making me smile, Kathy! 🙂

4. neihtn2012 says:

One of our Blue Jays did the same thing, taking four peanuts one after the other before looking around guiltily and flying away.

5. What a capture, three seeds in a beak! Well done, Kathy! 🙂

Lol! Oh those Blue Jays! 🙂

7. Oh they are piggies with wings, lol!

8. memadtwo says:

Blue jays are too much. (K)

9. S. A. Leger says:

What beautiful birds they are! I had 11 in my backyard the other day (I live in St. John’s, Newfoundland). Great photo! If you feel like cruising over and checking out another bird nerd’s adventure, have a look at my blog: http://www.inkfromthequill.com

10. So glad to know that I’m not alone…. 😉