An Amphibious Invitation

The other day, while I was out taking pictures of Water Lilies, this fine fellow invited me over to his pad.

His intentions seemed “toadally” above reproach, more amphibious than amorous, so we enjoyed a nice chat and then I moved on to take some flower taking photos.

Now, I have to confess I’m a sucker for fairy tales, so the thought always goes through my mind…”I wonder what would happen if I planted a big kiss on his froggy face.” But then I quickly remember that I already have my own Prince Charming, who loves me warts and all!

This entry was posted in Beyond the Backyard and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to An Amphibious Invitation

those are such great shots Kathy!! and so glad you already have your prince charming and didn’t have to try to kiss him 🙂

2. lindasschaub says:

Great close-ups of the frog and those bug-eyes. Your hubby adores you back – that lovely lens he bought you when I first started following you and much more. 🙂

3. jmcheney says:

I’d like to think for you especially he flashed his special toady grin. Froggy went a-courtin’ & he did smile. {: )

Not really what one would call “come hither” eyes, now is it? 😀

Hahaha! 😂 I “toadally” enjoyed your humor and your AMAZING photos today, Kathy! 👍🐸

6. Leona Walker says:

What a handsome fellow . Your photos are amazing.

7. Mags says:

Love this post it brought a smile. What great photos of that handsome frog. Aren’t you glad you didn’t have to kiss a frog to get your Prince Charming? 🙂

8. atkokosplace says:

Such a cute post! Made me smile! Isn’t it lovely to have a prince charming?

9. You captured him beautifully😊

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )