I Spy

I spy something bright and golden that makes my heart smile.

Is it a Pine Warbler?

warbler1 warbler2
Is it a daffodil?

daffodil3

daffodil2
Yes to both!

This entry was posted in Backyard Birds and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to I Spy

Ah, you have Daffodils blooming! Lucky you! 💐 Still too cold here. Your photos so lovely! 💙

2. Sharon Mann says:

Such remrkable beauty, thank you for sharing.

Gone is the cold and grey! Beautiful, warm, colourful photos, Kathy!

4. avian101 says:

Great shots Kathy! 🙂

THose Pine Warblers have a very uniquely beautiful colouring, thanks for sharing your great shots Kathy!

Pine Warblers are indeed stunning…and so friendly too. I have one that shows up pretty much whenever I refill the feeders and he hops along the rail next to me.

6. So gorgeous, Kathy! Hub just cut some and brought them in for me yesterday. Oh, so lovely to smell them as I’m buried in work! Love your Birds and Blooms today.

7. Trail Walker says:

That pine warbler is a beauty. Your spring is definitely ahead of ours.

8. Beautiful and bright, just as Spring should be! I have a slightly blurred shot from Florida that I was wondering if he was a pine warbler, your detailed close-up photos should help me to figure out if he was indeed one! 🙂