The 2019 Edition

Every year I put together a Backyard Bird Calendar for my folks, with pictures that were taken over the past twelve months. Here’s the ones that made the 2019 edition.

Cover Photo

October

Brown Thrasher

November

Carolina Wren

December

Red-breasted Nuthatch

And now, to get started taking photos for next year! Hope your 2019 is filled with unexpected blessings and sweet surprises!

This entry was posted in Backyard Birds and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to The 2019 Edition

1. John says:

Beautiful picture!😊 Happy New Year!

2. Carmen Crawley says:

Beautiful! The hummingbird is my favorite this year!

3. Wonderful photos Kathy. Happy New Year!

4. lulu says:

What a great way to share your wonderful photos!

5. lindasschaub says:

Beautiful photos Kathy … many before I started following you, so new for me.

All very worthy additions to the calendar for sure, and I bet it was gratefully received!
    Best wishes for 2019 to you and your loved ones, Kathy!

7. Mags says:

Beautiful choices. Happy New Year blessings for you and your family.

8. Wonderful selections, each is very beautiful!

Beautiful choices for your calendar! I loved the cardinal in snow, in particular. I used to do that too for my family, but the ‘tradition’ fell of the radar somewhere along the journey.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )