Gray Day Gallery

I love taking bird pictures.
And I love writing blurbs for this blog.
But when it comes to technology, like understanding what I’m really doing with WordPress, I’m more like tech-noknowledgey.

In an attempt to remedy this lack of skill, I spent my Amazon Christmas card on a book called – Teach Yourself Visually WordPress by George Plumley.  It has actually been quite helpful.  Today’s post is an attempt to incorporate a new skill – so here is my first ever photo gallery, taken of the birds that showed up and braved yesterday’s cold, gray weather.  If you click on any of the pictures, they should enlarge and let you scroll through the group.

I don’t know that I will use this feature too often, but thanks for letting me practice! 🙂

This entry was posted in Backyard Birds and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Gray Day Gallery

What a beautiful gallery Kathy, I love your birds!

2. avian101 says:

You’ve done a fine gallery Kathy! Great shots! 🙂

3. 1world2feet says:

Beautiful bird photos!

4. I’m like you, Kathy, I’m not too tech-savvy. But, WOW, you did a great job. Your gallery looks wonderful, and I honestly couldn’t pick a favorite, they are all so lovely! What a backyard frenzy of bird life you have in just one day, very cool!

5. Kathy, your photos are so beautiful! WOW! I may need to get hold of that book. I feel very un-techie myself. Your gallery is working great! ❤

6. Cathe says:

Giftcard well spent, it works perfectly and I love seeing you birds at a nice large scale!

7. Fabulous captures and images!

8. Hey that is neat! Very nice way to post your photos! Enjoyed it.

Awesome job and beautiful gallery!

Lovely gallery – I wouldn’t mind if you do many more Kathy!

11. Ann Fitzpatrick says:

Hi Kathy, You gave the name of the camera you use, I didn’t write it down. Could you please post this info again? Your work is lovely and inspires me, I enjoy your photos immensely! Thanks for sharing!

The camera that I use for birding is a CanonSX50HS and I love it. (Although there is a Nikon with more zoom I have been keeping my eye on!) And it makes me happy that you enjoy the photos I post, because I honestly get such joy in sharing them!
      Let me know if you get a camera!

I could use that book! I struggle with the technology side of stuff. I’m lucky to be married to my husband who is very wise in this area. It is true that opposites attract for birds and humans! ❤️ Lovely arrangement of your amazing photos! 😍🌟👍

13. These are beautiful, and wonderfully presented. The female cardinal is a hoot!

14. Little Voice says:

Thanks for following my blog.

15. Pingback: Blue Jay, Take One (#44) | Create art everyday