Another Zinnia Lover

So…turns out I’m not the only Zinnia lover around!

This glorious male goldfinch (and a handful of his friends) have taken quite a liking to our colorful front yard flowers. So much beauty!

This entry was posted in Beyond the Backyard and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Another Zinnia Lover

1. He found the perfect perch! Beautiful photos!

2. Mary says:

Wow – what gorgeous photos. The yellow and red together are stunning. I may have to try and paint that first photo.

3. jmcheney says:

Beautiful photos of beautiful subjects. He is absolutely sitting for his portrait with that gorgeous zinnia!

4. Mags says:

Amazing photos…just beautiful. Love the colors.

5. Snehal Kank says:

So pretty and inspiring to paint 🎨

6. First photo is glorious! I’m going to have to do a zinnia post sometime. When I do, may I include your top photo (with credit and links back)? – Liz

He must’ve known the flower would show of his own finery to the best effect!

One of my favorite birds! 💛 Your photos remind me how much I love them! ❤️

9. Such great colors in your photos!

10. lindasschaub says:

The melding of the colors – amazing.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )