The First to Be Photographed

My new camera arrived (a Canon SX530 HS to replace my much-loved and well-worn SX50 HS) so I simply had to try it out.  I only had a few minutes, but this beautiful male Bluebird popped in and posed, so he gets the honor of being the first bird photographed.

Hopefully, there will be more picture taking time soon.  Stay tuned. 🙂

This entry was posted in Backyard Birds and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to The First to Be Photographed

1. jmnowak says:

Sweet! So clear and bright. 😎

Congratulations on your new acquisition, Kathy!

3. David says:

You can’t complain about that photo, right out the box! 🙂

4. 1nmbirder says:

Awesome first pics! I wouild have chosen that beautiful guy too as my first. Congrats on a new camera. Always exciting!

Congrats on a new camera!! Awesome photos, Kathy!! 😃👍

6. What a smart shot and subject!

7. Gosh, they are beautiful, birdie and pictures! Seems to be a good camera – and photographer and model of course! ❤️

have fun with that new camera. Love blue birds – and I love the composition of the first one where the background complements the bird so amazingly!

9. Ellen says:

Benjamin loves your “Or-nange Bluebird”! He has decided that this must be the little bird’s name. That may, no doubt, have something to do with his favorite color being orange. Whatever you choose to call him, he is definitely photogenic! Your new camera takes fantabulous photos, though I believe that the photographer deserves credit as well. Thank-you x 2!!